Book The Best Golf Resorts
Review green fees and other expenses not included in your golf holiday package. You want to make sure there are no hidden fees or surprises that could make your trip a bust.
Make plans flexible. Be open to doing other activities besides golf. Make the most of your time on the course and be considerate of other golfers.
Have a list of must-pack items created before you pack. You can get this information from other golfers you know that have taken a similar holiday. You can also review this information through trusted golf publications offering travel tips. You will also want to learn about how to take items you will use on the course such as golf clubs. You could have them sent ahead to your destination before your arrival.
Read, Learn, Travel
- Creating more power in your swing
- Golfing holidays in Algarve
- What to know about the Morgado
- Maintaining good grip pressure
- Dealing with long game faults
- Practicing your pitching at home
- How to be a better chipper
- Improving your putting mechanics
- Swing takeaway fundamentals